Date posted: Apr 4, 2017
Position: Junior IT Support Analyst
Reports to: IT Manager
Division / Location: New Hamburg, ON
Start Date: May 1, 2017
Posting Date: April 4, 2017 Closing Date: April 18, 2017
• Facilitate the effective use of Information Technology Company wide. To troubleshoot and resolve IT technical issues.
• Logging and processing support calls
• Configure and install computer hardware, systems, phones, printers etc.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
• Setting up accounts for staff and ensuring that they know how to login to and make use of various devices
• Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware problems
• Repairing and replacing equipment
• Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other IT related supplies
• As experience grows, contribute to extensive Intra and Extranet software development
• Other Duties as assigned
• To perform this job satisfactory, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required. Employees who do not possess the requirements for a job at the time of hire are agreed upon, in writing, with the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Experience Requirements:
• Microsoft Windows Products,
• Programming experience in PHP and Mysql/MSSQL, as well as various Web development tools would be an asset
• College Degree program in an IT discipline
Other Education/Certification/Training Preferred
• MS Office Products
• Integrity and Accountability
• Problem Solving
• Planning and Organization
Interested candidates should apply
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed to Employment Equity