Position: Bilingual Technical & Sales Support
Number of Openings: 1
Reports to: Sales Manager
Division/Location: Plant 1 – Vehicle Division, 220 Bergey Court, New Hamburg, ON
Start Date: ASAP
Posting Date: October 23, 2017
Closing Date: October 30, 2017
Purpose: Provide technical and sales support to Argo dealers and end users in French and English.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required. Employees who do not possess the requirements for a job at the time of hire are expected to attain the skills, knowledge and abilities required within a specified period of time as agreed upon, in writing, with the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Secondary School Diploma as a minimum
· Post-secondary Diploma/Degree/Certificate/Trade License in Motor Vehicle or related Mechanical discipline a definite asset
· Bilingual in French and English
· Answer calls and email in a timely manner from Argo dealers and end users with mechanical vehicle issues in the field in both French and English.
· Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems with Argo vehicles in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to read exploded parts diagrams and electrical schematics.
· Familiar with common automotive technical terms and language.
· Ability to effectively deal with numerous problems at the same time
· Provide support to regional and district sales managers.
· Develop and present technical training programs to the dealer base and travel as needed
· Keep accurate records of dealer technical issues in a database.
· Strong verbal, written and computer communication skills in French and English.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Analyze and process warranty claims.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Work in compliance with Health and Safety rules and regulations
· All other duties as assigned
Equipment: Diagnostic machines for vehicle tests, gauges, fixtures/jigs, proprietary tooling
Software: Microsoft Office
Integrity and Accountability
Motivation & Empowerment
Other Job Requirements:
· Outstanding bilingual communication and presentation skills is a must have
· Demonstrated experience in developing client-focused; differentiated and achievable solutions
· Ability to motivate team and simultaneously manage several projects
· Effectively meet customer needs
· Identifying and understanding issues; problems, and opportunities and appropriately address
· Great with time management, extremely organized
· Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations as well as Company health and safety policies and procedures; promotes a safety culture
· Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
This position requires minimal traveling. There is low risk of exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, lighting extremes or any other adverse working conditions.
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Interested candidates should apply directly to email@example.com