Position: Customer Service Coordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Reports to: Director, Customer Support
Division / Location: ARGO Division, 220 Bergey Court, New Hamburg, ON
Start Date: ASAP
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for timely review, processing and tracking of orders while working closely with multiple internal partners to ensure accurate and timely fulfillment.
• Coordination and management of order preparation, billing and invoicing, cash payment tracking, RGA’s, credits, transportation, account and system support and general account maintenance
• Tracking and follow up on all back orders/pending orders for both vehicles and PG&A
• Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries regarding order processing, billing issues, product problems, product tracking and general client concerns in a professional, friendly and timely manner
• Effectively manage and prioritize a stream of emails containing orders, pricing requests and customer inquiries
• Provide daily support to sales and marketing teams regarding orders, shipments, allocations and inventory, as well as work closely with internal credit department to resolve disputed credit items
• Regular communication and follow-up with Northpoint Commercial Finance for credit approval
• Daily communication with warehouse regarding status of orders, order changes and inventory
• Coordination and management of Demo and R&D inventory
• Management of daily/weekly/monthly reports as specified by leadership
• Document management/filing
• Responsible for driving and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement as well as preparing, maintaining and updating process / procedure documentation related to areas of responsibility
• Special projects upon request
• Work in compliance with Health and Safety rules and regulations
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma (or experience equivalent)
Other Education/Certification/Training preferred:
• Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
Work Experience Requirements:
• 3-5 years working in a comparable administrative Support role
• Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment, similar industry experience is an asset
• Experience with continuous improvement principles and the documentation of process
• Demonstrated problem-solving, organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated competency in both written and verbal communication
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Integrity and Accountability
Motivation & Empowerment
Other Job Requirements:
• Outstanding communication, negotiations and presentation skills is a must have.
• Demonstrate experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
• Great with time management, extremely organized.
• Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manager several projects.
• Effectively meeting customer needs.
• Identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities.
• Discretion and integrity are required in safeguarding confidential matters.
• Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Positive, professional attitude with a customer-centric focus in dealing with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently or with a cross-functional team.
• Attention to detail, able to work efficiently and with accuracy while faced with interruptions.
• Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations.
Office environment, limited physical demands. Physical activities of the job include:
• Repetitive Motions
There is low risk of exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, lighting extremes or any other adverse working conditions.
Interested candidates should apply directly to email@example.com
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.