Position: Assembly Line Operator
Number of Positions: 3
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Division/Location: Plant 1 – Vehicle Division, 220 Bergey Court, New Hamburg, ON
Start Date: ASAP
Posting Date: July 11th, 2018
Closing Date: July 18th, 2018
Work as part of a team, at various assembly stations using hand or power tools, to complete assembly of All Terrain Vehicles (Conquest) to engineering specifications.
• Assemble components in proper sequence
• Ensure quality standards are met
• Keep work area neat and organized
• Record quality checks for each vehicle are completed
• Maintain a good attendance record
• Assist with other employees work as required
• Comply with OHSA regulations as well as company
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma (or experience equivalent)
• Technical background in mechanic, machining an asset
• Use of hand Tools
• Integrity and accountability
• Team player
• Good attendance and punctuality
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Interested candidates should apply
directly to email@example.com
Committed to Employment Equity