Position: District Sales Manager – District 108
Number of Positions: 1
Reports to: Director of Sales, North America
Manage a sales territory of approximately 50 dealers. Extensive travel is required and some evening and weekend work is to be expected. Current states covered includes
New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ), Connecticut (CT), Rhode Island (RI), Massachusetts (MA), New Hampshire (NH), Maine (ME) and Vermont (VT).
- Achieve corporate goals for retail and wholesale volume as well as new dealer setup.
- Increase the potential of existing dealers by coaching and ensuring use of sales and marketing programs and promotions.
- Represent the brand at trade shows and consumer shows as well as local clubs and events.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 year's proven track record as a district sales manager, ideally in the sales of commercial and industrial off-road vehicles.
- Results oriented with strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prospect for and to sign up new dealers.
- Computer Skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Contact Management Experience.
- Previous experience within power sports, lawn and garden or agriculture industry preferred but not required.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Integrity and Accountability
- Motivation & Empowerment
- Driving Results
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making
- Trust Worthy
This position requires extensive travelling.
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Interested candidates should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed to Employment Equity