Position: Production Control Administrator
Number of Positions: 1
Reports to: Production Control Manager
Division/Location: Plant 1 – Vehicle Division, 220 Bergey Court, New Hamburg, ON
Start Date: ASAP
The Production Control Administrator performs clerical duties to support the Production Control department.
• Enter production information into the ERP system
• Generate reports for production planning activities and sequences
• Adjust inventory of raw materials in the system
• Analyze and troubleshoot Syspro issues
• Issue work orders as per production schedule
• Create documentation and procedure guidelines for ERP system users
• Monitor production schedule to meet business requirements
• File production paperwork
• Monitor integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) in the ERP system to ensure accuracy
• Perform cycle counts if required
• Work in compliance with Health & Safety rules and regulations
• Any other duties as assigned
• Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma (or experience equivalent)
Other Education/Certification/Training preferred:
• Post-secondary education in a related field is an asset
Work Experience Requirements:
• 3-5 years working in a comparable administrative Support role
• Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment, similar industry experience is an asset
• Experience with continuous improvement principles and the documentation of process
• Demonstrated problem-solving, organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated competency in both written and verbal communication
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Experience with ERP system (Syspro preferred)
Other Job Requirements:
• Outstanding communication, negotiations and presentation skills is a must have.
• Demonstrate experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
• Great with time management, extremely organized.
• Ability to motivate teams and simultaneously manager several projects.
• Effectively meeting customer needs.
• Identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities.
• Discretion and integrity are required in safeguarding confidential matters.
• Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Positive, professional attitude with a customer-centric focus in dealing with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Ability to work independently or with a cross-functional team.
• Attention to detail, able to work efficiently and with accuracy while faced with interruptions.
• Work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations.
Office environment, limited physical demands. Physical activities of the job include:
• Repetitive Motions
There is low risk of exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, lighting extremes or any other adverse working conditions.
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Interested candidates should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed to Employment Equity