Limited availability. Weekends only.*
*No purchase necessary. Must be 21 or older to book a stay. Rules and regulations will be distributed and agreed upon before booking is officially confirmed.
**Employees and immediate family members, or persons living in the same household as Ontario Drive and Gear Limited/ARGO and their dealers, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, advertising and promotional agencies, their families and employees are not eligible.
How It Works
- Must be 21 years or older to book your free weekend stay below. Limited availability.
- Sign safety waivers, riding disclosures and property rule requirements to secure reservation.
- Receive welcome phone call with lodge host for specific travel instructions and details.
- Arrange your own travel to northern Wisconsin.
- Enjoy free three-day, two-night stay.
- Bring your own food, snacks and drinks.
- Wisconsin licenses for fishing and hunting are required.
When you have a vehicle like no other you need an experience like no other. The ARGO Anywhere Tiny Lodge is to get people to unplug from their busy life and reconnect with loved ones or good friends. This 205-square-foot lodge might be tiny, but it is just what you need to have a memorable weekend. Bring your smartphone for great pictures and to sync up with the amazing trail map app.
A vehicle like no other.
Oh, yeah! Every day you’ll have access to a lineup of ARGO amphibious XTVs and off-road ATVs. The lodge host will have the ARGOs fueled up and ready to go every morning. Discover over 10 miles of remote trails, plan an early morning duck hunt or fly fish for native brown trout just steps away from the lodge. Choose your own daily adventure. For hunters, special arrangements can be made before sunrise to have the ARGOs ready to go.
Everything you don’t need.
The ARGO Anywhere Tiny Lodge has everything you don’t need. No TVs. No computers. No stress. It does include a beautiful kitchen, three-quarter bathroom, spacious living room and cozy loft for a great night’s sleep. However, you won’t spend too much time indoors when you have access to private lakes, streams and trails from sunrise to sunset.
- Loft queen-size bed
- Sofa converts to additional full-size bed
- Running water (limited) for kitchen and bathroom usage
- Composting toilet and standup shower
- Quiet window air conditioner and heater
- Multiple personal electric fans
- Mini refrigerator and freezer
- All kitchen glassware, tableware and utensils
- Electric hot plate, microwave and cooking pans
- Fresh linens and towels
- KEURIG coffee maker
- Organic soaps, cleaners and paper products
- Bluetooth speaker for mobile music connectivity
- Grill, charcoal, lighter fluid and grilling utensils
- Firewood and campfire utensils
- Classic fly swatter | bug & bear spray
- Large beverage cooler
- Bottled water