QX4™ CREW CAB
The new ARGO Sasquatch will be soon crowned the king of off-road amphibious vehicles, so we knew we had to perfectly match the comfort to the capabilities. That’s why we partnered with Custom Products, a premier cab fabrication company, to provide a cockpit experience second to none. You won’t believe your eyes. Or your ears.
ARGO QX4 CREW CAB
- Full Panoramic Viewing with UV protection
- Premium Ergonomically Designed Interior
- Fully Integrated Climate Control System
- ROPS 3471 Certified
- Flashing LED Safety Marking Lights
- 4 Passenger/3-Point Safety Belts
- Front and Side Doors with 3-Point Contact Safety Certification
- Transparent Emergency Roof Hatch
- Designed for Off-Road/Amphibious Use
- Bluetooth Radio with Overhead Speakers
- High/Low LED Headlights with Daytime LED Running Lights
- Full Interior LED Lighting
ARGO INFOTAINMENT DISPLAY
Traveling through the bowels of earth’s darkest, wettest, and most extreme areas calls for the latest technology to help you reach your destination safely. The new 12” color ARGO Infotainment Touch Display is loaded with integrated features to provide real-time vehicle performance information while the ARGO Terrain Control System (TCS) provides one touch preset buttons to match the terrain anywhere on the planet.
ARGO INFOTAINMENT DISPLAY
- Large 12” color touchscreen
- Terrain Control System (TCS)
- Vehicle operation controls
- Speed, RPM
- Fuel levels
- Gear indicator
- Air inflation controls
- Integrated vehicle health information
- Temp readings
- Oil pressure
- Engine performance
- Battery voltage
- Day or nighttime mode
- Rear camera viewing
When you go where others can’t, you’ll need the capability to turn at a moment’s notice — even in extreme terrain conditions. The HDT™ Automatic e-Steer™ transmission was specifically designed for the ARGO Sasquatch by its parent company, ODG. ODG has been perfecting high-quality transmissions since 1962 and holds a patent on an e-steer transmission. Grab the steering wheel of the all-new Sasquatch and navigate the world with ease.
HDT AUTOMATIC E-STEER TRANSMISSION
- H, L, N & R gear selector
- Torque sensing
- Steering wheel controlled
- Power steering
- True Zero-Turn
- Drive by wire system
- Lithium-titanate battery package
- High-output alternator charging
Performance that’s no hoax.
The drivetrain on the new ARGO Sasquatch is industry leading. There’s no doubt about it. The ARGO Instant Torque Clutch (ITC) couples the Doosan® three-cylinder 1.8 L high-output turbo diesel engine with our HDT™ e-Steer™ Transmission through a final drive gearcase powering you on land or water or through that nasty, murky sludge.
ARGO Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS) dramatically improves low-end torque while providing the optimal gear ratio, automatically shifting seamlessly through the full range utilizing the massive torque and power of the engine. Climb aboard to experience class-leading power-to-weight ratio and total performance that will leave skeptics, believers.
- Doosan® three-cylinder 1.8 L high-output turbo diesel engine
- ARGO Instant Torque Drive System (ITDS)
- Instant Torque Clutch (ITC)
- HDT™ e-Steer™ Automatic Transmission
- Enclosed final drive gearcase
- Steering wheel-controlled power steering
- Wide range of operating temperatures
BEST TERRAIN TIRE. FACT, NOT FICTION.
The all-new ARGO XT328 71” tires are larger than life. These patent pending tires have been put through countless extreme terrain tests to swim, climb, and perform like no other amphibious offroad vehicle tire. With a unique cupped-to flat-tread pattern, the ARGO XT328 tires provide superior water propulsion, excellent grip for sidehilling and extreme traction for overcoming earth’s treacherous terrain.
ARGO XT328 TIRES
- New 71x23-25 Patent Pending Design
- Unique Flat and Cupped-Tread Pattern
- Developed through Fluid Simulation
- Perfected through Field Testing
- ARGO Terrain Control (ATC) Inflation Management
- 5-valve Independent Cold Air Inflation with Electronic Pump
- Programmed One Touch Terrain Tire Pressure Preset Buttons
- Engineered Matched Wheels with Beadlock Rings
- Secures Tire Bead to the Wheel for Low Pressure Usage
- Added Strength
- Debris Deflection Center Enclosure
- Increased Buoyancy
BIG WITH PURPOSE.
Meet the all-new ARGO Sasquatch XTX. This gentle giant has plenty of cockpit capacity and creature comforts for your four-person team to get the job done right no matter how far you need to travel. Plus, the durable FlexBox™ is built to handle heavy gear and equipment with multiple tie-down capabilities and additional sealed storage. Go Anywhere with your secured load and do what others think is impossible.
- 57.5 cubic feet of total storage in-box capacity
- Built from durable construction materials
- Sealed bed floor with two drain plugs
- Lockable 3.8 cubic feet side storage box
- Multiple tie-down capabilities
- Side swinging lockable end gate
- Hinged fold down ladder for easy accessibility
- Rear cargo 2800 Lumen LED light
ADDITIONAL SASQUATCH INFORMATION
Sign up to receive all the latest information on the all-new ARGO Sasquatch.